State Laws & Regulations in New Hampshire 




Phantom of Londonderry

15 Londonderry Road Londonderry, NH

Phone: 603-434-0700

Phantom of Hinsdale / Springfield

939 Brattleboro Hinsdale, NH

Phone: 603-256-8123

Phantom of Seabrook / Boston, MA

3 Chevy Chase Road Seabrook, NH

Phone: 603-474-3322

Cosumer Fireworks

Specifically Permitted

Consumer fireworks designated as “Permissible Fireworks” which have been approved by the AFSL or other 3rd party testing agency including aerial devices, cakes, roman candles, ground spinner, party popper, snake/glow worm snapper, wheels and sparklers.

Specifically Prohibited

Firecrackers, stick rockets/missiles, and any device that Produces solely smoke.


Must be at least 21 years of age to purchase & possess fireworks. Must be used on your own property, or with written permission of the landowner. Must comply with all local ordinances.

Sellers must have an ATF, local & NH State license to sell “permissible” consumer fireworks. State permissible fireworks sales license fee is $1,500 annually. “Permissible” consumer fireworks may only be sold from a permanent structure that meets the requirements of the State Fire and Building Codes.

For more information, Click Here.